You've got me , and I've got you :)

The silly you which never fails to make me smile (:

Melodies (:

Sunday, June 13, 2010

You're always my 1st priority .

I'm backkk ((: So went out the whole day yesterday . Supposed to do work with Jm and Gavin , ended up slacking most of the time . Did only very little .. Evening went Macpherson CC to find Hong Geap and Yin zheng . Aft that i went home to bath and went to hong geap's hse . Overnight his house with Jm , Gavin and Yz . Watched world cup and had fun (:
Currently whole body aching )): Shoulders , legs , back , arm . Neck and arm got mosquito bites ):
Zz.. Legs and thighs got some scratches due to cycling . Seriously my whole body is aching and IHATEIT!!

You didn't answer my call ):
Neither did you reply my text ):
I wonder what you are doing ):

No comments:

Post a Comment