skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
You've got me , and I've got you :)
The silly you which never fails to make me smile (:
Melodies (:
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
So bored ~
I thought today is tuesday -.- Roar ~
I dunno what to post anymore ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
^Facebook
^Foursquare
^Livejournal: elishayajie.lj.com
Our Galaxy
If i give you my heart , will you give it a home ?
The Universe
Planets
.
Labels
*You* :D
(1)
♥♥♥
(1)
Actually life sucks .
(1)
but i'll try to be (:
(1)
but none of it seemed possible .
(1)
but problems arises .
(1)
cold as the weather but warm when i got you (:
(1)
everything is never as it seems .
(1)
feeling so down ~
(1)
gone dota
(1)
goodluck to me (:
(1)
happy times (:
(1)
i like posts just for me (private) :D
(1)
I want to last with you .
(1)
i'm the 1st to post :DD
(1)
just don't forget someone :P
(1)
now worldcup.
(1)
she's still around-ound-ound
(1)
thoughts .
(1)
will you?
(1)
you know i still think of you all the time :)
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(16)
Treasure our lives .
I sure will miss you !
Music adds colors to my life :D
Being sick sucks ..
A million thoughts running through my mind .
Bored bored bored!
So bored ~
Time for you to enjoy yourself too (:
You're always my 1st priority .
No time no time no time.
Those laughters and smiles xD
I want you in my life .
Still a long way to go ):
I want you to be happy (:
Sick , yet again ):
Finally =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment